Couples Enrichment Workshop
A Weekend Workshop for Couples
July 23-24, 2016, Princeton, NJ
Hold Me Tight
A relationship enrichment workshop:
Creating a lifetime of love and support
• When: Saturday, July 23 – Sunday, July 24 2016, 9.00 am to 5.00pm
• Where: Theological Seminary, Princeton, NJ 08542
• Cost: $600 per couple before June 25, 2016 and $650 per couple after June 25,2016
Registration fee includes all materials and breakfast each morning.
• Registration Form: HMT registration form
Register via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call to register 732-319-9104
• Who should attend: Couples who want to understand their intimate relationship, increase loving engagement, and strengthen communication. Growing research tells us that when we feel connected to and supported by our partners life challenges are easier to manage. However, if we feel disconnected and unsupported by our partner, stress becomes unbearable and we experience loneliness, unhappiness, illness, and distress. This workshop is designed to give you tools to develop a strong and safe bond and address the difficulties in your relationship. Deepening the connection with your partner can help us face life with renewed energy and a new capacity to reap the emotional and health benefits that come from a loving, deep intimate connection. You can forgive old injuries and repair ruptures in your relationship.
• What is the workshop: This psycho-educational relationship enhancement program, which provides both information and experiential learning opportunities via a combination of slide and video presentations, exercises, and discussions. You will have opportunities for private conversations with your partner. During these private moments you may do the exercises on your own or request facilitation/guidance from the presenters. During group conversations, please know that you are not required to share personal details. It is completely up to you to share what you wish to regarding your experience. All participants are asked to maintain confidentiality.
The workshop is designed to help you:
• Affirm strengths in your relationship
• Address negative interaction patterns
• Understand more clearly each other’s emotions
• Recognize underlying reasons for your conflict
• Learn to renew love and build trust
• Learn how to repair and forgive injuries
• Enhance your emotional and physical closeness
• Improve your communication
The workshop is offered by Dr. Anita McLean, and Dr. Alexandra Todorova.
Hold Me Tight workshops have been created by Dr. Sue Johnson who developed Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy based on research data. They have been highly successful in helping couples across the world.
Download Flyer: HMT flyer July2016